- What are turbo options?
Turbo options are a unique way for quick profit. The duration of the option, which you may choose, is only 30, 60, 120, 180, 240 or 300 seconds. Knowing basic information about the asset and the market it is presented on, you can make profit in minutes. There is also no need to analyze the market for a long period ahead of time.
- Which assets are available for trading with turbo options?
A large selection of currency pairs is available to investors. The trader does not buy the asset itself, but only makes predictions about its value change and based on this prediction enters into a contract and invests.
- What are the advantages of turbo option trading compared to Forex trading?
- Accuracy in predicting the profit and loss.
- Easy to use: the trader only needs to choose whether the price will go up or down (in some option types the amount on which the price will drop or rise needs to be specified)
- Potentially high profitability: profit from a successful transaction can be up to 90%.
- What are the advantages of turbo option trading compared to real asset trading?
- Investment availability: while the purchase of real assets requires serious financial investments, the minimum deposit needed to start trading turbo options with HotOption is only $1.
- Projected profitability and risks: in contrast to the real assets market, potential income / loss are known in advance when trading on turbo options.
- Fast profit: changes in the value of real assets can be expected for months, while the transaction execution on the turbo option market stars from 30 seconds.
- What is a Put-option?
It is a turbo option for the decrease of the asset price. If by the option closing time the value of the asset is lower than it was at the time of purchase - the trader wins and gets profit. The amount that the price decreases by does not matter.
- What is a Call-option?
It is a turbo option for the increase of the asset price. If by the option closing time the value of the asset is higher than it was at the time of purchase - the trader wins and gets profit. The amount that the price increases by does not matter.
- What is the option expiry period?
This is the time duration in which the transaction remains open. The exact time that the turbo option will close is indicated in the trading platform. The minimum option expiry period is 30 seconds. At the time of the option closure, the asset price or its performance level is defined.
- What is the profit if the option wins?
Trader’s profit in the event that the option wins can be up to 90%. The exact amount of potential profit of a particular option depends on several factors and is indicated in the trading platform.
- What are the risks involved when trading on turbo options?
The trader risks the asset price. One of the main advantages of turbo option is risk predictability. The trading platform defines potential loss and profit before the option is purchased.
- How to start trading turbo options?
You need to register on the HotOption website and deposit any amount starting from $1. Next, you need to choose the asset, option type and the option expiration time in the trading platform. Potential profit / loss are determined automatically. You can start trading! Want to practice risk-free turbo option trading? Open a Demo Account!
- How to deposit and withdraw money?
You can deposit and withdraw money using the following payment systems: Webmoney, Neteller, FasaPay; Indonesian banks (BCA, Mandiri, BNI, BRI, OCBC NISP); Thai banks (KTB, KBK, SCB) or credit card (ССС).
- Do I need any special software for turbo option trading?
No additional software is required for trading using a PC.
- Do I need any special skills to trade turbo options?
The simplicity of this financial instrument makes it suitable not only for experienced traders, but also for beginners. However, knowing and using different strategies helps you make more accurate predictions, and more profit.
- Still have questions?
Please contact our support team!